Orhei is one of the oldest cities in the Republic of Moldova, with a remarkable history and wonderful attractions visited by tourists from around the world.
Below you will find the main tourist attractions that you must visit at least once.
- Cultural and natural reservation „The Old Orhei”
- Curchi Monastery
- Tabăra Monastery
- Hirova Monastery
- Brănești Cellars
- Roman Catholic Church from Orhei
- „Sfântul Nicolae” Cathedral
- Museum of History and Ethnography
- Museum Cucuruzeni
- The historical-ethnographic museum „Arta Rustică”
- House-museum „Alexandru Donici”
- The Monument of Vasile Lupu
- The Lazo family Mansion
- National Park „Orhei”
- The Trebujeni landscape reservation
- The Touristic Complex Château Vartely
We want you to fully enjoy the wonderful places of Orhei and we look forward to seeing you at STARK Hotel.